July 21, 2006

Cute, Not Cute...

It's been a WHIRLWIND WEEK... but hey! IT'S FRIDAY!!! Enjoy these random pics from this past week...

Cindy Crawford, CUTE! Shopping in Beverly Hills on Monday...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mary J. out supporting Carol's Daughter African American beauty brand at Sephora NYC on Thursday. Mary, I'm not liking this look on you at all... you are sooooooooooo past this stage... NOT CUTE.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Christina in London on Thursday doing press... She has an album coming out... and I'm surprised, I don't really mind this look. You know what they say, If you have it... and she IS covered up, but you be the judge...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok people! Albums don't sell themselves!!! Janet at a press tour in Washington, D. C. promoting her new album on Thursday. I am not mad at her, she just lost a lot of weight and if my tummy was toned enough to wear this get up, you better believe I'd have it on with a spotlight and some flaming red arrows...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't know who advised Jessica Simpson that it would be a good idea to wear this outfit on TRL to premiere her (not good at all) new video "Public Affair" on Wednesday, but whoever it was, they need to be severely reprimanded. NOT CUTE.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tia Mowry attended the new CW Television Network Party in Pasadena on Monday in an unfortunate and again ill-advised red satin blouse. Look, let me let ya'll in on a little something about satin if you didn't know it already. Satin is NOT your friend. Satin is VERY UNFORGIVING. Satin will MOCK YOU if you are just the teensiest bit overweight and you try to wear it out. Satin makes you look LARGER than what you really are, should I continue, or do you get the picture? Don't get me wrong, satin CAN be worn, but the pre-requisite list for being able to wear it is so long, why even go to the trouble. That said, Tia, as cute a girl as you are, too bad your outfit is NOT.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lastly, Tracee Ellis Ross attended the same CW Network Party in Pasadena. I must say Tracee is on top of it 99% of the time, and this time is no different. I rarely dislike what she has on... although I could do without the hairy spider looking tarantula earrings... everything else she's wearing gets my kudos! Have a great weekend! Until next time ya'll!

4 comments:

  1. Chanel, you are right on point as usual. I don't quite understand why Mary J. "backslides" sometimes. You would think that her team has evolved beyond that, but I guess money doesn't change everything...

    I think Christina A. can pass for "cute" She is in another transformation, and she does have the legs to pull it off, so I'll give at least 1 thumb up.

    Lastly, I am such a HUGE fan of Tracee E.R.'s taste in fashion. I think she knows her body and absolutely ROCKS anything she wears. Love the big hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap, i am a huge Mary J fan, but she looks like a Queen B and it is not good

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, Tracee E. Ross is my number 1 fave dresser in Holly-wizzle...I'm ok with Cindy's outfit, would have loved it in white though, minus the hat (at least on her). Mary J, whatever, nothin to say. Christina Aguilera, ONE of my most favorite singers EVER. Really glad she's toned it down a bit, for her usual I mean. I prefer her as a blonde. Love her voice, question her style... this time, she did a good job. :) Janet, I guess if you have it flaunt it, but how old is she again? Jessica Simpson, I'm so through with her. Tia, girl, you could have done better....pretty skin tone though. Not likin the skinny jeans on her. Ok, that's it...for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't agree with your comments about Tia mowry. I am not a fashion expert but on this page, tia is the one that does it for me... and I am a guy.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis