July 12, 2006

Red Carpet Pics + Arrivals

Shaq hosted the 3rd Annual GM All-Car Showdown yesterday in Hollywood...

Wife Shaunie accompanied him, and might I add, she looks great so soon after having their baby, but I am not really feeling the dress...

Cedric made an appearance with his look alike son...

Tracee Ellis Ross mocks me in this next shot, and I'll tell you why. I LOVE the sweater. She wore this striped bolero sweater on an episode of Girlfriends last season (the one when Joan buys herself a new Porche and then drives it over to Toni's to show it to her...) She wore it over a black and white sundress. Well immediately after this episode I called the UPN studios where they film the show to ask the wardrobe department where I could buy the sweater, I described the sweater in all its glorious detail to the wardrobe person, and she tried to help me, bless her big heart (I was probably spastic on the phone) but she couldn't pinpoint the sweater I was speaking of as they had been done taping shows months before. And here Tracey shows up on the red carpet with the same exact sweater on... my quest for this sweater will not end... Anyhoo, don't forget, Project Runway 3 premieres tonight!!! Until next time ya'll...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the fit Joan is rockin! And I can echo your comment on a previous post when you said you liked Joan's wardrobe the most out of the cast of Girlfriends.... I have ALWAYS adored her style- she's bubbling with it! And, I kinda like (emphasis on the "kinda") the "short-set" that Stacy has on too, it's very "summer-chic."

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis