November 30, 2006

Cute, Not Cute: Shoe Boots?

Super fly-hy-hy! Yes, these are BOOTS. Boots that look like PUMPS and TIGHTS... with MINI-BELTS. And I might be taking it back too far for some of you, but remember "Sweet Daddy Williams" and his special lady "Savannah Morgan" from "Good Times"? Well, I searched high and low for pics of the two of them and couldn't find anything. These boots reminded me specifically of them...
yes indeed.
Your thoughts? Cute or not cute?

Boots by Casadei found @ Bluefly.com

8 comments:

  1. There's a little too much going on here for me...so my reply would be not cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOOOOOOoo Indeed I hat those boots. They are hooker boots. They look better with the tights and the heels loose the straps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right... I like the pumps, minus the boot-like feature. And I think they'd look super cute with some black tights, without the "mini-belts" of course.

    So this look, as is, is definitely not cute. IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not cute unless your a stipper..my cousin would probably like these...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol@brown eyes... I think they have potential with the right outfit, I could see a celebrity wearing them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol to browneyes and I think they are not cute. That's just weird though I am sure despite my opinion, they will become popular in a few years. *Cringes* Im still trying to get used to the high leather boot over the jeans thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these boots! Especially the color is extremly nice!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis