March 8, 2007

Jada Looking Springtime Pretty in the April Elle...

Jada Pinkett Smith—Fashion has always informed her movie roles, but it was her heavy-metal band that finally made her realize the joy of dressing well:

On her fashion epiphany: “I really used to think that [fashion] wasn’t important enough to have a strong interest in, and I just realized that that’s just not true. It takes an intelligence to know what looks good for your body.”

On husband Will Smith: “Will loves whatever I put on. That’s the beauty of Will. The only thing is that Will doesn’t like to see my feet exposed.”

The April issue of ELLE Magazine hits newsstands nationwide on March 13.


  1. I love her hair in these photos.

  2. Wow! I want to be her when I grow up. Her beauty is so underrated.

    I just got re-inspired to work out (look at her arms)!

  3. I absolutely love her! I thought that her long hair made her look older, but I stand corrected! She is beautiful. She is so "down to earth" and always has been in my opinion since the show A Different World...go Jada! (and Will...I adore him too!)