March 27, 2007

That New Gloss I Was Telling Ya'll About...

Remember in the last post I told you guys about a new gloss that I had recently discovered? Well, this is it! Flirt! Squeeze Me Super Shiny Lipgloss. I received samples of it in the mail late last week to try, with a few extra (I shared a few with friends) and let me tell you, I was all prepared to hate it. I just knew it would be crappy. But to my surprise, it wasn't! The Flirt people sent me 4 different lipgloss colors, Cherries Jubilee, Radical Raspberry (love!), Juicy Sweet, and Nectar Fizz (my fave of the 4) and I just think they're great! They go on really smooth, without all the stickiness, and they taste great too. If you don't believe me, here's what 3 of my girls had to say about it:

Sarah: I like! Smooth. Very wet. Hint of color. NOT sticky. :)

Anita: I'm likin' the lip gloss. Don't know if it really tastes like raspberry or it's just the smell, but I like it!

Holly: Lovin' the gloss! It stays on pretty good and the one thing I like about it is that it's not too "glossy" since i like to wear my shadows pretty bold, I need to tone down the lips some and it works just perfect.

The Flirt! Squeeze Me Super Shiny Lipgloss retails for $10. Vanessa Mannillo is their 2007 Spokesperson (Serena Williams preceded her) Click here and here to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment