May 1, 2007

Hip Candy 5.0.



Isn't that faucet fixture nice? That's the Tresa Widespread Bath Faucet by Brizo. I ♥ HGTV. And if you've read my profile, then you already knew that about me. I have a definite fascination with everything home and garden, and I have for a while. Home design and fashion design are very closely related. But what you may not know about me is that in addition to my desktop publishing side (CWD), my blogging persona (Hip Candy), and my soon to be launched apparel design career, (Hip Couture.. keep watching for that one!), I'm also building a nice range of experience in home interiors. My husband Ron is a Real Estate Developer and Building Contractor so we also buy and flip homes, two of which were located in post-Katrina New Orleans. My husband leans on me to assist in adding much of the design value to the finishing of the properties, whether its choosing the flooring, fixtures, paint colors or cabinetry. And being the home and garden fanatic that I am, I absolutely love to do it!

So imagine my delight a few weeks ago when I received the invitation from Brizo, high-end faucet manufacturer who also sponsors various fashion and interior design events throughout the year, to attend and cover the Kitchen and Bath Show for them next month in Las Vegas! Surprised and excited! But also intrigued, fascinated and most of all honored to be their chosen one for this event.

So I just wanted to give my all my wonderful and loyal readers a heads up, as we'll be leaving for Vegas next Tuesday to attend and cover the Kitchen and Bath event for the DreamBrizo blog. Hip Candy is multi-faceted! Fashion! Entertainment! Celebrities! And (now!) home design! I'm very excited to see and report on some of the wonderful new trends in kitchens and baths! So stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. chanel, i am too excited for you! i cant wait to see the snazzy fixtures and the likes! i am not really the interior design type, but i just love a beautiful bathroom. take lots of pics and you guys have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! So much to be proud of, and like you said, EXCITED about!!!

    HAVE A FANTABULOUS TRIP!

    I GOT SO EXCITED JUST READING YOUR POST!!!

    Go get 'em girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go 'head Girl! I see you're doing you!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis