May 1, 2007

Spring Casual Shoes!



Mini Pear Sneakers ($68), The Kate Spade Hayley Sneaker ($60), Ked's Champion Railroad Slip-on ($40), Converse Women's Jack Purcell Dance Slip ($45), Etnies Low-Slip V W ($45)

I love comfy shoes. And if they're cute and fun, then that's even better. My personal faves would be those brown and green Etnies Low-Slip V W's. They're the cutest! They're a neat cross between a cute tennis shoe and a ballet flat. Love 'em! Wear any of these Spring Casual Shoes with jeans, shorts, summer skirts, or t-shirt dresses for a fun and comfy Spring casual look!

2 comments:

  1. The brown ones are my fave too.

    But I must say, from personal experience, sometimes this style of shoes isn't all that flattering on the larger shoe sizes. ;-)

    But I'd still rock the Brown Etnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brown ones are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis