May 2, 2007

Style Verdict: Sheer Spring Runway Looks

Sheer Spring Looks 2007 left to right: Calvin Klein, CHANEL, Alberta Ferretti, Celine.

As long as you don't take the sheer trend to this tacky, and mildly NSFW extreme, sheer looks can be chic sophisticated, and romantic. The sheer look can give the illusion of beautiful, lightweight fabric floating ever so effortlessly around you. I know. I'm such a poet. But my poetry aside, everyone may not be a fan of this translucent look. If it's done right, then I like it. But what about you? Do you like it? Hate it? Don't care? Would you wear it? I wanna know your style verdict.

1 comment:

  1. I agree it can be sophisticated and romantic but the ones in the picture is doing it so wrong. To much skin is showing. Not classy at all to me.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis