January 30, 2008

Countdown To New York Fall Fashion Week...

A Pre-Fall 2008 look from Vera Wang (above)

I'll be there in spirit! The Fall 2008 shows kick-off this Friday, February 1-8 in New York marking what most would say is the official start of 2008's fashion season. There's so many shows I'm looking forward to (the return of Halston and Herve Leger, the Red Dress Collection ♥ see more about that in the right side bar), and of course all my faves (Tracy Reese, DVF, Michael Kors) among countless others. I'm gonna do my absolute best to roll up my sleeves and cover as many shows as possible in the coming week, so stay tuned for all all the Hip Candy Fashion Week coverage!

Above pics: That's me right outside the tents at the Spring 2008 shows last September in New York, and if I look super casual, I was! I was done with heels & dresses by day 3 (lol!).. me looking out the window at a Bryant Park Hotel gifting suite, and a sky high view of the tents below.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails