February 27, 2008

"The Hills" Season 3 Preview...

Season 3 of "The Hills" kicks off March 24, and I for one can't wait. I can't wait I tell you! I initially started watching "The Hills" when it first kicked off because Lauren (LC) Conrad was going to be attending my alma mater, FIDM in Los Angeles, and I was curious to see what had changed at the school since I'd been there. But I soon became swept away by this completely overly dramatic young "reality" show/drama that I just couldn't look away... that, and the dresses on the show are cute.


dun, dun, dun! Will Audrina make up with Heidi? Will Lauren become fast friends with Spencer's sister? What's the real deal at Teen Vogue (the rumors are rampant)? Will Audrina get back together with JustinBobby? Will Heidi & Spencer please just leave town and never, ever come back? Tune in to find out what happens on March 24!

1 comment:

The Parkers said...

I'm not a huge follower of "The Hills," but when I do watch, I too love to see all of the great fashion threaded throughout the show.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails