February 18, 2008

My Try Out of Elizabeth Arden's Intervene Makeup...


I recently got an opportunity to try Elizabeth Arden's new "Intervene" makeup with SPF 15 which claims to put a pause on aging signs, while smoothing away imperfections for brighter, even-toned skin. And I have to tell you, when I first opened it, I immediately thought it was too light, but I quickly found out that it wasn't (which only means I'm in need of a long vacation in some sun to get my "brown girl" back on... lol!) So after all that was established, I was off to my bathroom to test it out on myself. My skin tends to be somewhat blotchy at times, but I was pretty pleased with the Intervene and how it smoothed most of that away. It went on creamy, but left a kind of powdery finish that I liked. I'll tell you what else I like about the product. It's 100% oil free. That's great if you have oily skin. And the added SPF in makeup products is always a good thing. Going out in the sun with no skin protection at all is no good for anyone, no matter what your skin tone. Overall, I gave the Elizabeth Arden Intervene makeup a thumbs up.


Check out more of Elizabeth Arden's new
Intervene Makeup SPF 15
here.

4 comments:

Style Gal said...

Do they also have options for the dark-skinned gals? Other than Mac and Bobbi Brown it's so hard to find shades in dark hues...

Chanel said...

style gal-
I know the Intervene comes in 12 different shades, with the richest shades being the soft toffee and the soft cocoa, check those out to see if they're a match.

Sarah P ;-) said...

There's no make-up like good make-up!

Does a little go a long way?

Sounds like it's worth a try.

*Sidenote: Those "Before & Afters" are as CUTE AS PIE!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....Your before and after shots are not too far apart.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails