June 13, 2008

My Ebay Auctions End This Sunday!

There are some bids in, but prices are still within reach!  Browse, shop and get your bids in by this Sunday June 15.  I'm purging stuff from my closet that I don't wear, haven't worn, can't fit, you name it. My current listings start at the bargain basement price of $1 with a flat rate of $5.95 shipping. Click on the pics below to browse and bid by this Sunday, and click to see everything else I currently have for sale here.

Red Sweetees "Evita" Dress Size Small

Lightweight Kimono Sweater Size Small

Drop-waist jersey dress size medium

Check out the rest of what I have for sale here!

1 comment:

  1. Is your Kimono sweater still up for sale? I am very interested. Please contact me at konkonguru@gmail.com
    Thank! Ann

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis