August 10, 2008

Style Verdict: Baggy Jeans...

I don't currently own a pair of baggy jeans, but I can also say that I totally wouldn't mind a pair.  They just look majorly comfortable.  Heidi Klum (left) wears her husband Seal's, SJP (right) wears her husband's, and Victoria Beckham (center) wears her husband's David's jeans. Katie Holmes has also been spotted recently wearing hers husband's denim .  Don't have a husband or boyfriend who's jeans you can wear? Purchase a pair a few sizes up (there's usually a goldmine of these jeans at thrift stores at a fraction of the cost of buying a pair new..), accessorize with a belt and, voila!  You got the look. So now I wanna know what you think about this trend.  Do you like it? Hate it? Don't care? Would you wear it?  I wanna know your style verdict.


  1. Not there yet with this look. Yet, I'm inclined to give it a try.

  2. Depends on the top. A tee-shirt or other simple shirt can overmasculanize the look...Victoria Beckham looks like a skinny man with those jeans.