August 6, 2008

Who Did it Better?


Heidi Klum wore this Dolce & Gabbana satin dress in pink while Kimora Lee Simmons wore the same D&G dress in a longer length in a light green color.  And honestly, it's hard for me to choose!  I like the shorter length and color on Heidi and I think the longer length on Kimora is chic too.  And if you know me, then you already know I'm swooning over the pockets on this dressPockets on a dress just makes the world a better place. 

So to answer my own question of "who did it better?" They both look great to me.  What do you think?

9 comments:

  1. for me...Kimora is rockin' it! love the longer length (...and the pockets...shhh!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimora Lee Simmons, definitely...
    the length is chicer, and her waist looks nicer.
    Great blog btw !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melody & HarmonyWed Aug 06, 06:13:00 PM 2008

    Definitely Heidi Klum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Kimora's plus her shoes looks great with the dress too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely heidi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with those who like Kimora- Nina Garcia said recently on PR that "short, tight and shiny is the fastest way to look cheap"! Was Heidi Klum not listening?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kimora definitely pulled off the look better to me!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis