October 29, 2008

Currently on My Ebay...

I think I went a little crazy a couple weeks ago buying random stuff online for my birthday.  And as much as I love shopping for stuff online, it just doesn't always work out.  I successfully sold these jeans (thank you!) that I recently purchased online and now I'm selling these shoes that I bought but they ended up being too small.  I'm selling them as a package!  And I'm starting the bid at $1.99.  Click here to check 'em out and place your bids! Descriptions are below...

RightShiny, light pink, faux patent leather ballerina flat with a t-strap and teardrop eyelet details. Rubber sole.  Size 7.

Left: Braided strap chestnut sandal with ribbed insole trim. Smooth sole.  Size 7, but I think both shoes run a bit small, so they may fit a size 6.5 better.

No comments:

Post a Comment