October 25, 2008

I Voted Early!

I voted early on Saturday October 25th, 2008, and yay!  What a wonderful and exhilarating feeling it was to vote for a candidate that I believe will be a strong catalyst for HOPE and CHANGE in this country. I honestly checked, double checked and triple checked my vote to make sure that my vote was indeed cast for Barack Obama for President.  Everything was cool. All that being said, if you still have early voting going on in your state, I wanna take this time to encourage everyone to get out and VOTE EARLY!  Click here to find out about early voting in your state and if you don't make early voting, don't forget to get out and vote on November 4th!



"At this defining moment in our history, the question is not, 'Are you better off than you were four years ago?'" Obama says in the above ad. "We all know the answer to that." Without mentioning John McCain, this ad promotes Obama's economic policies while saying that he will work to end "mindless partisanship" and "divisiveness."

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis