October 10, 2008

Sweet Confectionary Delight at Agatha de la Prada...

As I was poring through more fashion week pictures this morning, I came across the Agatha Ruiz de la Prada designer runway show, and while looking at them, I thought to myself, nothing in her show was actually wearable.  Like, wearable on the street. But I don't think that that was the point.  Photo after photo, her dresses were all so sugary sweet and fun!  If her runway show was a dessert, it would be around 10,000 calories a bite.  We see so much serious fashion coming down the runways, that the Agatha de la Prada show was just a breath of fresh and fattening, high calorie-content, air.






The Agatha Ruiz De La Prada Spring/Summer 2009 fashion show was held on October 8, 2008 in Mexico City.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails