November 25, 2008

My Love Affair w/ Scarves Part II: Pashmina International


I ♥ scarves!  Don't believe me?  See here, here and here.  I have one in almost every color!  A scarf is a wonderful way to add color to an outfit, or to just keep warm.  You'd be surprised at how warm you can stay by just wrapping a scarf around your neck. Even with your arms exposed. It's a beautiful thing if you're cold-natured.  And the larger ones can double as a blanket when you're traveling! Love. Which is why I had to tell you about the new scarf I just got from Pashmina International, it's a beautiful lilac color, it's soft and warm and not too thick.  Their scarves are all made from cashmere and silk, so you don't have any crazy, synthetic and scratchy fabrics around your neck.  They're also a fab holiday gift idea! And they gift wrap and express mail! I did my holiday shopping online last year, and let me tell you, once you do it like that, you're not trying to fight crowds at another shopping center. Trust that. 

Thanksgiving is at the front door and Christmas will be here before we know it, so check out Pashmina International for yourself or for that special person on your gift list today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis