February 27, 2009

Style Verdict: Leather Dress...

Debra Messing attends the Robert Vetica "Good to Great Hair" book launch hosted by Salma Hayak at Beso wearing a chestnut hued (leather?) dress on February 26, 2009 in Hollywood.

When I first saw pictures of this dress, I have to say, it threw me a little. I mean, it's a WHOLE LEATHER DRESS. I can't really say whether or not I'm sold on this look completely, because I honestly don't know. It looks a bit bulky here like it's really supposed to be a jacket or something else. And if it's made of genuine leather, well you already know PETA's not happy with it. I do like the color though, I own a pair of boots a similar color and I love them. But enough of what I think, I want to know what YOU think about this look. Do you like it? Hate it? Don't care? Would you wear it? I wanna know your style verdict.


  1. I don't think I'd wear this particular leather dress. I did see a lovely leather shift dress with cutouts by Vivienne Tam that I would rock in a heartbeat! But this seems a bit odd fitting on her...

  2. This dress does not look flatering in the least. It looks kind of stiff and not very comfortable.