June 8, 2009

Oscar de la Renta 2010 Resort Collection [VIDEO]

Oscar de la Renta showed his 2010 Resort Collection recently and although I took issue with him speaking out against Michelle Obama for not wearing his clothes a while back (entitled?) I have to say, he sent some grand and sophisticated looks down his runway. Some of it almost had a vintage-y kind of throwback feel. His pieces seemed perfectly suited for a Polo match to me. The reds he used in his accessories (shoes, jewelry) and some of his clothing was like candy for your eyes! Especially after the muted Calvin Klein Resort show. Also of note, the "granny" ankle boots that were all over his runway, looks like they're big for Resort and they'll remain big this fall. I scored a black pair earlier this spring for only $11 bucks! I can't tell you how pleased with myself that made me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment