September 10, 2009

A Few Looks from Ports 1961 SS10 [VIDEO]

Scroll down for video footage of Ports 1961 SS10 show..



Photos via Coutorture


I have a strong fascination and appreciation for sculpted and tailored looks, which is why the dress in the center is the focal point here. Fabulous. My personal style is more along the lines of dress #1. Simple. Clean. Not too fussy. That's me all day. Ports 1961 Spring 2010 collection was a mixture of soft creams, peaches and beautifully sculpted metallics. And I was glad to see that metallics still had staying power because I have about 4 yards of metallic gold that I need to do something with and it's just nice to know that I still have a little time to be "on trend" with it. Check out more looks from Ports 1961 Spring 2010 collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis