First off, I have no idea why or when I purchased all this camouflage fabric. None. I can only recall that I've had it for a while. And it wasn't until a few weeks ago that I even knew what I wanted to do with it. I decided to sew a romper! Click below to see how it turned out:
The fabric was a heavy denim type fabric, but that made it easier to work with. Lightweight fabrics like chiffons are much more difficult to steady. Outside of the collar on the bodice and getting the fit of the shorts where I wanted them (modified the shorts pattern about 6 times before being satisfied with them) everything else went pretty smoothly. And of course I added side pockets.