January 31, 2012

WATCH: Game Change (Movie Trailer)

I like political dramas, the most recent one I saw was "The Ides of March" with George Clooney and Ryan Gosling. I thought it was good, it showed the more cut throat side of politics even though it was fictional, which is why I'm excited for "Game Change" There will be cut throat politics, but it's going to be based on true events. If you remember the 2008 campaign season here in the U.S., it was an exciting time, it was high octane from the time Barack Obama emerged as a frontrunner for the Democratic party in Iowa. So even though this story will be told from the GOP side of things, I'm sure political junkie/nerds like me can't wait to check this movie out (Julianne Moore looks chillingly close playing Sarah Palin). Watch the trailer below:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis