April 13, 2012

My Style Diary: Potential Weekend Festival Outfits...


It's Springtime Festival Season here in Louisiana! It's the best time to be able to eat great food and hear great music in our state. The French Quarter Festival kicked off on April 12th and I'm giddy with anticipation on attending... hence my trying on of various "festival" like outfits, lol. A rundown of my outfits is below:

Left: Old Navy Madras Dress and red espadrilles 
Middle: Contempo blouse (remember Contempo? lol) and 7 For All Mankind Roll Up Jeans 
Right: BCBG Max Azria Grey Knit Sundress (circa 1999) and matching Chuck Taylor Sneaks.

Just so you know, I'm leaning towards something loose so I can stuff my pie hole with festival food.
Hope you guys have a great weekend too!

~Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis