February 24, 2013

Looks From the 2013 Oscars Red Carpet + My Thoughts..


Jennifer Lawrence in Christian Dior Couture. It's a little hard to tell where her skin ends and the dress begins. It's a pretty dress, but it's washing her out.


Jessica Chastain wearing Armani Prive.


Naomi Watts in Armani Prive.


Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta and this dress is just way too close to her skin color. A huge trend for the night, no?


Reese Witherspoon in Louis Vuitton.


 Zoe Saldana wearing an Alexis Mabille Couture dress.


Octavia Spencer wearing Tadashi Shoji.


Kerry Washington wearing a Miu Miu dress, Chopard earrings and a Prada clutch. I'm not really feeling this on her. I've seen her look much better.


Anne Hathaway wearing Prada. Once again, skin and dress = the SAME COLOR. Underwhelmed. 


Charlize Theron in Christian Dior Couture. I have to say, I like everything about this look on her. From her pixie cut to her minimal jewelry, and yes the dress color is a little close to her skin color like a few of the others, but I'm giving her a pass. She's owning it. I think she looks great. 


Adele in Jenny Packham.


Jennifer Aniston wearing a red Valentino dress. The Internets exploded with people hating on her in this dress, so let me add my 2 cents. I don't hate it, but it's not what I would have expected from the sleek, clean lined Jen Aniston. It's a little bouffant for her.


Nicole Kidman in L'Wren Scott. I loved her in this dress when I saw her and Keith Urban on the red carpet, but I hadn't caught a glimpse of the bottom of it. What's going on on the bottom of it exactly? O_o


Salma Hayek wearing an Alexander McQueen that I just can't get with. What IS that? Velvet? I love Salma, I do, I just can't love this dress. 


Sandra Bullock in Elie Saab


Queen Latifah wearing Badgley Mischka.


Halle Berry in Versace. I think the fit of the dress is fabulous on her, she is absolutely working that fit, but I'm still "meh" on the design elements of the dress. The stripes are making me feel some kinda way..


Jamie Foxx wearing Calvin Klein and his daughter Corinne Bishop.


Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck both in Gucci. This photo really doesn't do Jennifer's dress justice it was so much more vibrant looking on the red carpet. I heart them :)


Kristin Stewart (wearing Naeem Khan) once again ruins an entire look with her horrible posture and her "I don't care" hair. And the color isn't doing her any favors either. I can't with this one, sorry.


Rene Zellweger in Carolina Herrerra. I don't love it. And that "no effort" hair. None of this was on my favorites list.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis