December 18, 2013

Going in a New Direction...

Good Morning to all the readers I have left! All 5 of you, LOL, but seriously I just wanted to take a moment to say that I know I've been M.I.A. on this blog for some time now and I really want to make an effort to make a better effort. I'm not going anywhere yet! Even though that thought did cross my mind too, to let it all go, but I felt I still had a little something to contribute. It's also been on my mind for a while now to take Hip Candy in a new direction, hence my new masthead title and blog description (Style. Entertainment. Food. Travel. DIY) Where will I be taking it? I honestly don't know exactly where I'll be taking the blog in it's entirety right now, but I'd like to do more personal style, lots more DIY (gonna MAKE myself sew more) more daily motivation and lots more travel and food (travel and food!!) I hope you'll stick around to find out where it goes, and thanks again to all of you who kept clicking :)

Hip Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment