December 18, 2013

Holiday Cheer: Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries...



People in my family love to claim that a dish or a dessert is "lite" if it has a fruit or a vegetable in it. There's this one strawberry cake with whipped cream icing that we buy on occasion from a local bakery for special occasions and you couldn't convince us that it wasn't "lite" You know. Because of the strawberries and the light as air whipped cream icing. Anyhoo, I spotted these Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries on Pinterest and with Christmas and New Years fast approaching they looked really yum and perfect for Holiday gatherings that I thought I'd share. The link. To how you would proceed to make these since I didn't. And oh! Not to worry because this dish is made with strawberries so it's probably "lite" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis