December 26, 2013

What I Wore: Christmas Day 2013...

Hey y'all! I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas holiday because I did. I spoke to my family on the phone Christmas morning (Ms. Ronnie-my mom, Ms. Gladys-my grandma and my Uncle Derek, my mom's brother who was born on Christmas Day) then we spent the holiday in NOLA eating gumbo, mac and cheese, stuffed peppers and desserts at every stop (see Dianne's pretty Christmas tree at our final destination HERE) And finally what's a Christmas Holiday without a mini photo shoot? For a style blogger, it would have been a massive missed opportunity, but no worries! I took advantage of the holiday and had my husband snap a few shots. He's been my photographer since 2007 (see some of his early work HERE) and we got to hang out with my super smart and talented college nephews for Christmas and I was able to rope them into posing for a few shots too... like they really had a choice, lol. Anyhoo, scroll down if you're interested in the deets on what I wore.

Black Cropped Jacket (old) | White Cable Knit Sweater | Black Vegan Leather Pants (old) | Cobalt Blue Heels | Detachable Fur Neck Scarf (???) sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment