July 30, 2014

Outfit Post! Ça m'est égal... Oh But it Does!

I always flip for graphic tees with French phrases. Words just look and sound better in French, don't you think? This particular tee basically means "it doesn't matter" in english and I didn't really find this out until after I purchased it. Buy it first, then figure out what it means later, right? lol. Well let me post a disclaimer, because the only time "it doesn't matter" is when you're asked:
Question: Do you want your multi-million$$$ in small bills or large ones? 
Answer: It doesn't matter.. "Ça m'est égal" See what I mean? 
Other than that, it ALWAYS matters! So TAKE THAT trendy, french tee! YOU DON'T KNOW ME. Anyhoo, I took these pictures earlier today in the Bywater, and being a NOLA newbie, I love name dropping neighborhoods like that while I'm still learning them. Makes me feel mad local. My outfit deets (my new kicks included!) and more pics below!

French Tee, H&M | Denim Shorts, F21 | Purse (forgot) | Scarf, Target | My NEW! 9 West Kicks 

No comments:

Post a Comment