July 22, 2014

Solange Knowles Love Letter to New Orleans...


No, this is not Fab Fro Friday, I spotted Solange's sweet love letter to New Orleans on her Instagram page. In the post, she wrote:

#latergram Boyfriend took this of me the other night when we got home from dancing... I was happy. I am happy here. Thank you nola for giving me so many wonderful, rich, and endless days of joy. For giving my son one of the best summer experiences. For the night I danced until 8 am in a place filled with nothing but love. I fall in love with you more and more every day. You are magic. I am grateful. #nola

As a NOLA newbie myself, I couldn't agree with her more! New Orleans IS "magic" In related news, somebody spotted her sister and brother-in-law leaving Gene's Poboy on Elysian Fields and St. Claude while they were here in the city for their On The Run Tour #neworleans


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis