August 25, 2014

My DIY Poolside Dress on Deck! Strut + Swim New Orleans...

Hey ya'll! Did you have a good weekend? I did! Wanna know why? Because I was able to pull out my DIY POOLSIDE DRESS AND ACTUALLY WEAR IT POOLSIDE!!! We decided to go check out Fashion Week New Orleans Strut + Swim Fashion Show, (their last one for the Summer season) and I couldn't WAIT to slip this dress on for the first time and actually wear it out to a relevant event. We checked out local New Orleans designers, hung out by the rooftop pool, enjoyed the live DJ spinning tunes, and sipped yummy cocktails. Fun, fun times. Can't wait to attend more fun fashion events by New Orleans Fashion Week! More pics and deets on my outfit below:
Swimwear by Bayou Bikinis
Scenes from Strut + Swim
A few more pics from this event on my INSTAGRAM :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That'a a lovely dress. Love the print and the color is so refreshing to the eye. Great combos!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis