August 22, 2014

Outfit Post! A Simple Tee and I'm Ready for FALL!

Happy Friday y'all! The weekend is upon us again, rejoice! And I know I don't look happy in that pic, don't pay that any mind, I was just giving "FACE" to the camera, lol. Anyhoo I decided to go out yesterday and crank out another outfit post! And you're probably saying, "why in the world is she wearing boots in August? In NEW ORLEANS??" Well, I'll tell you why, because a) I LIKE these boots ok? and b) because I'm ready for Fall! I LOVE FALL. And although it's not here yet, I think it's the best season, again because BOOTS. And cooler sweater weather. And my birthday. And holiday lattes. And good excuses to wear scarves. So yes, I'm kinda WISHING Fall here. I wore my Simplicity tank top for the first time a few weeks ago when we went to see New Edition, but I wore it with a different pair of shorts and a pair of strappy heels that I should have NEVER left the house in... #OUCH I'm SMH at myself. Lesson learned, trust. I have a serious love/hate with heels, whereas flat shoes are MY JAM. As far as this particular outfit, I call it a "stylist look" and I did a short stint working wardrobe on a reality show earlier this year that filmed here. I did fittings and some shopping for the cast (of Black Ink New Orleans. And *warning* here's a NSFW clip of the show if you're curious). But back to this look, you could also wear it or something similar (graphic tee, shorts, boots) to an outdoor Fall music Festival, or out on a casual date night, yes? More pics and deets on my outfit below:

Graphic Tank Top, MNG by Mango | Shorts, Old Navy | Boots, F21 | Lip, MAC Heroine | The HAIR

No comments:

Post a Comment