September 30, 2014

The 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge!


I'm going to do this! And I'm being 100% realistic, because I probably won't do it all 30 days, but the point is to move in that direction of eating healthier and taking better care of me. You tend to know exactly when you've been over-indulgent eating and drinking and gorging on whatever (whatever!) you feel like stuffing into your pie-hole. And don't sit there reading this acting like that's just me. Nope. We ALL do that. Well the folks over at Simple Green Smoothies want to help you to "make healthy eating a lifestyle - not a diet" October is already upon us (a brand new month, MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!) so what better way to kick off a new month than doing something healthy and beneficial to YOU? I even went to the grocery and got my ingredients for my Day 1 and Day 2 smoothies. I'm excited to see how participating in this will make me look and feel over the longer run. How about you? You in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis