October 2, 2014

I Bought a Pair of Payless Shoes And Surprise! They Felt Great.

Now, look, I know what you're thinking, "Payless Shoes... really? I can't wear them, their shoes are plastic and they hurt my feet." But I can personally attest to their new "Comfort Plus and Dexflex" line of comfortably stylish shoes as I currently own 2 pair and I can just about wear them all day. If you've seen my current profile pic, you've seen me in a pair of sunshine yellow Comfort Plus Payless Heels (my 2nd pair is a Cobalt Blue similar to these)
The first day I wore them, without having the benefit of breaking them in, I kept them on all day with no problem. I went to church, visited family and basically walked around in them from morning until evening like I had on a pair of flat shoes or sneaks (my favorite) Color me shocked too, because I'm not the heels all day or "the higher the heel the better" type. I've said this before, but I'll say it again, FLAT SHOES ARE MY JAM. So when these shoes didn't cripple me after having them on all day, I felt like I'd really found something. Maybe you can too! #stylemeetscomfort
Payless ShoeSource

No comments:

Post a Comment