October 14, 2014

My Style Diary: Double Denim...

This double denim trend reached a fever pitch during Spring 2014 and it was also something that I always consciously stayed away from. Wearing full denim somehow reminded me of chain gangs because didn't they dress like that?? IDK. The double denim look is also known as a "Canadian Tuxedo" I just learned that a few months ago. Well leave it to celebrities to blow up a trend, because they were wearing double denim left and right this year. And a few of them even made it look kinda doable. Hence this outfit post. In the following pics, I take this trend out for a quick test drive, get the deets on my outfit and also browse and shop similar looks below...
My Outfit Details: Denim Shirt, Old Navy | Cropped Denim Boyfriend Jeans, F21 | Peep Toe Cork Heels, Sofft Shoes | Cassette Tote, don't remember (sorry) 
Browse & shop similar denim looks below!
Just A POSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis