November 3, 2014

My Style Diary: Casual Leopard Coat...

The first day of November was crisp and chilly here in New Orleans and I knew we were going out, so I thought what better time to dig deep into my closet for my leopard coat? And am I the only one who thought you had to dress a leopard coat way up to be styled right? Because no! A leopard coat can be dressed down and casual and still look great! Wanna see what convinced me? See HERE, HERE and HERE. Still fab right? And oh! My HAIR, she is growing back nicely. If you've been following my hair journey, just FYI, I kept in my 2nd installment of crochet braids for 3 weeks (and a day) same as the first time. I really think 3 weeks is my protective hairstyle threshold. But one thing that the crochet braids do very well for me, is that they keep my hands out of my hair. They really just give my hair a chance to be left alone, to be healthy and grow. So I'll be doing a 3rd installment of crochet braids soooon... and about my leopard coat look? You can shop similar looks below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis