November 28, 2014

SEWING: The Evolution of a Dress...

DIY Sewing Long Sleeved T-Shirt Maxi Dress

Do you remember this dress? It's a sewing redo I did over a year ago and I'm only posting on it again because I wanted to see if a) it would still fit the same as it did over a year ago (yay! it does!) and b) how it would look slightly accessorized against a different background to add more texture. I like. And for those curious about my hair, it's deep twist crochet braids (my 3rd install). A few more pics below!

DIY Sewing Long Sleeved T-Shirt Maxi Dress Purple Toes

DIY Sewing Long Sleeved T-Shirt Maxi Dress
The dress before I did it over, and OMG my long hair! This was also the same year I decided, no more perms.
 DIY Sewing Long Sleeved T-Shirt Maxi Dress
and after.

Long Sleeved T-Shirt Maxi Dress Marigny Opera House NOLA
Photos taken in front of the Marigny Opera House aka The Holy Trinity Church in New Orleans where Solange Knowles was recently married.

A photo posted by Chanel Ward (@nbr5) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis