November 14, 2014

The Classic Trench Coat Never Goes Out of Style...

It's true, the classic trench coat is timeless. It's the same coat decades ago as it is today. Mine is from Old Navy and it has a fun, bright sunshine yellow lining. I purchased it eons ago. And this is my second coat outfit post in less than a month, so I guess you're saying, "look at her. She can't wait to wear all her coats..." and that wouldn't be be entirely false, lol. I LOVE FALL! I'm usually a little iffy on Winter, but Fall is my jam. And how about my socks and sandals? That's one of those trends fashion insiders have been trying to make happen for a minute now, I was never completely pro or con on it, but frigid temps will sometimes make that decision for you. I don't hate it and it worked out in that my feet didn't freeze. A few more pics and shop similar classic trench coats below!

Close up of my argyle socks and sandals. Cold, my feet were not.

No comments:

Post a Comment