January 3, 2015

FOOD: I'm a Featured Foodie in Best Food New Orleans 2014!

Waffle with strawberries and cream at Elizabeths
Waffle with strawberries and cream at Elizabeth's 
Hey ya'll! If you've been following me on social media for any length of time, then you already know that I like to show you what I'm eating whenever we eat out. And even though we don't eat out nearly as much as people assume we do (really! We don't..) 2014 was still a delicious year of discovering new places and eating out in New Orleans for us! Breakfast, lunch, dinner, brunch, cocktails, we've enjoyed them all. Which is why I was excited and honored to get the notice that I had been chosen as one of the "Featured Foodies" for Best Food New Orleans in the Best Breakfast in New Orleans category! Yay! Best Food New Orleans ranks the best restaurants in the city by letting users vote on their top 5 (Top 5!) favorite places to eat in various categories. Click HERE or the pic above to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment