August 28, 2016

QUICK SEWING: My DIY Blush Pink Summer Dress...

fashion sewing blush pink dress hip couture
My DIY blush pink Summer Dress
How do you like my sweet and simple end-of-summer blush pink dress? I made it in ONE DAY! That's MAJOR for me. If you've been following this blog for any length of time, then you already know, I usually take my sweet, sweet time when I sew. I'm never in a rush. I have had projects on my table for weeks, months even, but I made this dress from start to finish yesterday and even wore it out to the grocery store last night. I felt super accomplished. It's something to be able to take a wad of fabric and turn it into something useful by days end. This dress is the same pattern I made from a raglan t-shirt that I made for the first time HERE. I just altered the neckline and shortened the sleeves. I'm happy with it. Photography by Ron Ward.
fashion sewing blush pink dress hip couture
My DIY blush pink Summer Dress
fashion sewing blush pink dress hip couture
My DIY blush pink Summer Dress
fashion sewing blush pink dress hip couture
My DIY blush pink Summer Dress
Follow me on Instagram!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis