July 31, 2017

Sponsored: Love My New Glasses + Buy A Pair Get A Pair FREE

new glasses online glasses firmoo clear lenses
Wearing my new Firmoo glasses and my DIY Satin Lined Beanie.
Look, I'm no stranger to getting my prescription glasses online. In fact, that's been my preferred method since about 2009-2010. Why? Because it's cheaper to get your glasses online. FULL STOP. Have you seen the price of prescription frames and lenses inside of some of these eyewear centers? It's ludicrous! My own dad told me recently that he'd just spent over $600 on a pair of prescription lenses. That. Is. Insanity. I quickly gave him my list of places to purchase glasses online for a fraction of that ridiculous cost.

new glasses online glasses firmoo clear lenses
SHOP SIMILAR LOOKS: Black Beanie | Firmoo Cat-eye Glasses | Levi cut offs | White Scalloped Tote | Orange Wedge Heels
I got these clear cat-eye lenses from Firmoo.com and this was my first time trying them out. They approached me to see if I would be interested in reviewing a pair of their glasses of my choosing and how they even knew that I was already on the hunt for my 3rd pair of prescription glasses when they contacted me was just crazy, awesome timing. Won't He do it though?! 

new glasses online glasses firmoo clear lenses
Wearing my new Firmoo glasses and my DIY Satin Lined Beanie.
The website was clear and easy to navigate, they have a nice selection of cute frames, they're inexpensive (nothing over $39 bucks!). They also offer a prescription and quality guarantee, one-on-one service, professional opticians and fast shipping with friendly exchange and return policies. The glasses also come with a beautiful hard case and tiny eyeglass tools for minor repairs AND a 3-month warranty, so there's really not much to lose by trying them out. 

new glasses online glasses firmoo clear lenses
Wearing my new Firmoo glasses.
And to be honest, I was iffy on choosing these clear frames at first, they're a bit outside of my norm, which now that I have them, I don't know what I could have been thinking. A clear frame will match anything you wear. And from further away, they almost blend into your face, which is perfect for the folks who don't want their face overwhelmed by their glasses. That's not really an issue for me, which means my next pair of glasses is basically going to to be a Batman mask. I like to mix it up. Anyhoo, are you digging this look? Shop my exact frames HERE. And click the link below for the buy one pair and get one pair free deal. Happy glasses shopping!

new glasses online glasses firmoo clear lenses
Wearing my new Firmoo glasses. Photography by Ron Ward
Click HERE to buy one pair and get one pair for FREE from Firmoo.com and WATCH my video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis